NEW VERSION - NOW LINK MULTIPLE EFX TOGETHER!!
EFX MKIII+ Audio Controller Switching System
8 Programmable Loops + MIDI in a
$100 off and
Free Shipping for Continental US!
New Version MKIII+!
Now with MIDI in!
For a limited time, get the MusicomLab EFX MK III+ Audio Controller for $100 off the retail price of $849 at $749!! Shipped to you free in the lower 48 states, $30 for HI, AK & Canada locations, and reduced rates to other locations. Contact us for details.
We charge sales tax on all orders shipped to California. If you reside in Califoria, please contact us and we will send you the appropriate invoice.
- 60 banks of 4 presets (240 memory locations) plus 1 global preset
- 8 true bypass effect loops and 4 function switches for amp channel switching
- Volume pedal insert point between effect loops 4 & 5
- NEW MIDI in allows multiple EFX III+ to be controlled by one EFX unit (EFX III & III+ only)
- Utilizes two low-noise and high quality buffers to prevent the loss of guitar signal (input buffer can be bypassed)
- Mute switch to mute all outputs
- 10 stage control for popping noise reduction
- Transmits 5 MIDI Program Changes on 5 MIDI channels and 12 MIDI Control Changes on appointed MIDI channel
- 1 programmable continuous controller port with programmable MIDI channel and control number
- Heavy-duty footswitches and gold-plated relays
- Powered by 9VAC or 12~17VDC (approx. 240mA)
- Aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions: 280 W x 130 D x 43 FH x 56 RH (mm)
- Weight: 2.6Lb (1.2kg)
- 2-year warranty
- $849 USD
Download Manual Here
|The EFX MK III+ is the ultimate floor based effects switching system. Compact, easy to use and fully programmable, the EFX MKIII+ features 8 audio loops and 4 function switches. In addition to the new function switches, the EFX MKIII+ now has 3 direct access pages for the ultimate in on stage convenience. The new EFX Mk III+ Audio Controller has 240 memory locations, configured as 60 banks of 4 presets, plus a global preset. It can transmit 5 MIDI Program Changes on 5 MIDI channels and 12 MIDI Control Changes on an appointed MIDI channel. The MK III+ also includes one continuous controller port (XPDL), which can be programmed with its own MIDI channel and control number. The XPDL port can now also be used with a footswitch as well as a volume type controller. In addition, the 10-stage pop filter now can be set to any of the 10 levels, adding to the flexibility of this amazing unit. The EFX MK III+ also has a mute function that is available in all modes of operation.
The EFX MK III+ can be used in either preset mode or direct access mode, for ease of operation without programming.
The EFX Mk III+'s two low-noise, high quality buffers now have extended headroom to prevent the loss of guitar signal. The input buffer can be bypassed for Hi-Z input pedals such as Fuzz, etc. The EFX Mk III+ Audio Controller is constructed with the highest quality parts, including heavy-duty, noiseless switches and gold-plated relays. It is a very compact and rugged steel enclosure (11"W x 5.2"D x 1.7" Front Height x 2.2" Rear Height).